On a quarterly basis, surveys are distributed to all of the students at LAAFA. We are very proud to report that on a consistent basis, 100% of our student base would recommend LAAFA. Here is a sample of what some of our students have told us about LAAFA in these surveys.
- “LAAFA is one of the best art schools I have ever attended, and I’m so thankful for their guidance, patience and direction in helping me to become a better artist. Despite a BFA in illustration and an Art Center background, after losing all of my drawing skills from being on the computer 24/7 for work, LAAFA spent a lot of time working with me and helping me decide which classes were the best suited for me. It has been a tremendous experience, that I highly recommend to anyone wishing to grow and expand their expertise in fine art, and entertainment art. The staff and instructors are the best — making you feel at ease while encouraging, guiding and directing you towards becoming a better artist.” Elizabeth B.
- “I am a designer working in the entertainment industry and find LAAFA is a great opportunity for re-charging my creative batteries, sharpening my skills, and meeting other artists. Keep your aspirations high.” Steve A. (Disney)
- “I am so impressed with the quality at LAAFA – you can’t find the same standard at any other school.” K M R
- “This is the first place I suggest to artists looking to improve their skills. The course list and workshops allow you to engage from whatever angle fits your needs. If you’re in the area, it’s worth taking advantage of.” Pablo R.
- “Ignat Ignatov is a wonderful artist and an excellent teacher. He is very patient to give each student his full attention. He explains and demonstrates alla prima painting thoroughly through a structured approach. His enthusiasm for art is contagious. I am very glad to know him and his work.” Carol L.
- “LAAFA’s workshops and classes are what the industry is judged by. A commitment to art by artists.” B. O.
- “Every class I have taken at LAAFA has been wonderful. The instructors are not only brilliant artists themselves, but they are able to clearly communicate their knowledge.” Marjorie S.
- “LAAFA offers something no other school in Los Angeles offers: a rigorous academic and professional approach to painting and drawing realistically. The instructors are fabulous professionals in their fields and the instruction is first rate. I highly recommend this school.” Renee S., High School Art teacher and oil painting teacher.
- “LAAFA is amazing! I wish i had more time to spend taking classes here!” Pete E.
- “Thanks for being here.” Andrew B.