1. Are you satisfied with your choice of coming to LAAFA? Please explain.
Yes. It’s a really great school that focuses on my goals of getting a solid foundation in the fundamental.
2. What has surprised you most about being a student at LAAFA?
For me, just being around other artsy people and how my skill level has jumped.
3. How would you say that you have grown in the first year?
My confidence level has grown way up and my mind is now open.
4. What has been some of our favorite classes and why?
I can’t chose. All of them have been helpful. Because each class has shaped and molded me in some form which was helpful in the end.
5. What do you look most forward to as you progress through the program?
To become a better artist and finding my voice as an artist.