Veterans Education Benefits
LAAFA is honored and thrilled to give veterans educational benefits for our accredited degree full-time programs!
The Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Art (LAAFA) is approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs to enroll students in our programs for benefits under:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- The Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30)
- The Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- The Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Chapter 31)
- The Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1606)
It is recommended that eligible students submit their application for educational benefits to the VA before applying to LAAFA’s Programs. Once you have determined your eligibility, by completing the VA online application process (VONAPP), and received your certificate of eligibility, you are ready to submit your admission paperwork to LAAFA. Please submit:
- Copy of your completed VONAPP Application (Form 22-1990) – See link above
- Copy of your Certificate of Eligibility
- DD214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty for most recent period of active duty
The Veterans Affairs (VA)-certifying official and LAAFA must have copies of each form you submit to the VA in order to verify your status. Your admission package will not be considered without copies of the documents listed above.
Please submit the list below to the VA and to LAAFA in order to initiate the transfer of your benefits.
- A copy of your Original completed Application Form
- A new VONAPP application for VA education benefits (Form 22-1990) – See link above
- A copy of your post-9/11 GI Bill letter from the VA
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (Form 22-1995)
For more information about our programs, please contact Holly Olin-Miller, email@example.com.